Download ECGs, Illustrations, and other Resources for your classes.
ALL OUR CONTENT IS FREE OF CHARGE AND FREE OF COPYRIGHT IF USED IN A CLASSROOM SETTING
ECG Challenge from
Limmer Creative & ECG Guru
ECG & ILLUSTRATIONS ARCHIVES SEARCH (SCROLLABLE LIST)
ECG Guru Ads - Products and Services of Interest to our Members
If you would like to place ads for products or services of interest to our readers, please contact us at [email protected]
1924: Willem Einthoven wins the Nobel prize for inventing the electrocardiograph.
All our content is FREE & COPYRIGHT FREE for non-commercial use
Please be courteous and leave any watermark or author attribution on content you reproduce.
Recent blog posts
- Sinus Bradycardia and More
- SMART WATCH ECG
- ATYPICAL ATRIAL FLUTTER (FROM THE LEFT ATRIUM)
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Right Bundle Branch Block
- Left Bundle Branch Block
- AVNRT TYPICAL FORM
- Nonconducted PACs
- Polymorphic ventricular tachycardia during a stress EKG. What is the most likely cause?
- SICK SINUS SYNDROME
- Impending Trifascicular AV Block
- WHY IS THIS VT
- SINUS ARRHYTHMIA
- SECOND DEGREE AVB TYPE I (WENCKEBACH)
- SSS (SICK SINUS SYNDROME)