Download ECGs, Illustrations, and other Resources for your classes.
ALL OUR CONTENT IS FREE OF CHARGE AND FREE OF COPYRIGHT IF USED IN A CLASSROOM SETTING
ECG Challenge from
Limmer Creative & ECG Guru
ECG & ILLUSTRATIONS ARCHIVES SEARCH (SCROLLABLE LIST)
ECG Guru Ads - Products and Services of Interest to our Members
If you would like to place ads for products or services of interest to our readers, please contact us at [email protected]
1924: Willem Einthoven wins the Nobel prize for inventing the electrocardiograph.
All our content is FREE & COPYRIGHT FREE for non-commercial use
Please be courteous and leave any watermark or author attribution on content you reproduce.
Recent blog posts
- Why is this not second degree AVB Type II and no high grade AVB
- Atypical Atrial Flutter
- Junctional Escape Rhythm, Very Slow
- AIVR - Accelerated Idioventricular Rhythm
- Second-degree AV Block with Left Bundle Branch Block & Lead Reversal
- Second degree AVB Mobitz Type II
- Welcome Dr. Andreas Roeschl
- The ECG Guru's Big Wish For 2020
- Do You Teach ECG or Cardiology Classes?
- Want Some Tips On Teaching Axis Determination?
- Basics of ECG Rhythm Diagnosis Videos From Dr. Ken Grauer, M.D.
- Are You New to Laddergrams?
- ECG TEACHING VIDEOS - An Important Tool For Teachers and Students Alike
- ECG Challenge donated by Guru member "chireu".